Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbyes are Harder than Hellos

I've checked out of my room. I'm all packed (and in two suitcases!). I've said goodbye to everyone here. While I'm sad to say goodbye to Perth and the people, the fact that I've moved out of my room means that I have no home here, so I am looking foreward to going home a little bit more. I've had an amazing last few days here. Hanging out with people, cleaning up, and exploring a few last things. I'm sorry I never got pictures up before I left, there will probably be many after I get back to the states. So now I'm off to Sydney to meet my parents. We'll stay until the 4th when we head to New Zealand. They'll stay until the 13th, while I leave on the 10th to meet a friend in Fiji. I'll leave Fiji on the 13th too, and we'll all get back the night of the 13th. Hope all is well and I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment