Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 TAGE WACH

Three days awake. It wasn't exactly that, but its what I felt like this past week as I stayed late each night to finish up assignments. Not the best planning on my part, but now I'm done with classes and assignments! All that remains are two finals. I only have three weeks left here in Perth, and its so hard to believe. I don't think it has really sunk in yet that I'll be leaving soon. Next week is our southwest trip, which I'm really excited about. I get to hang out with a bunch of cool people and see more of Australia. Then its back to study for finals before I pack and head out to Sydney. This semester has gone so fast. It seems like I just got to Perth and started school.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy to think your classes are already done! Enjoy the rest of it and we'll see you relatively soon!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it *does* seem like you just got there! Enjoy the last weeks, and looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing all the stories.

    Und....Warum ist deine Titel auf Deutsch? Lernst du Deutsch da?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've met a bunch of Germans, hence the German title. I've learned some, but only just small phrases or words.

    ReplyDelete