Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Freedom

I'm done with classes for the semester! I now have three days to pack and finish up whatever I want to do in Perth. I can't believe my time here is coming to a close. It's all getting more real, my flatmate Dave moved out today. I really wish I had more time here and with the amazing people I've met here. It's always been okay saying goodbye to friends in Colorado or Texas when the semester is about to begin or finish because I know I'll see them again within a few months. This time, I have no idea when I will see people, if I will ever see them again. I have no idea if and when I'll see the Americans that I have met here, not to mention all of the international students. That said, I'm really trying to enjoy my last few days in Perth and with everyone, which is harder than you might expect due to studying for exams and many people's families that are in town. While I am sad to be leaving WA soon, I am excited to travel around, see my parents, and eventually see everyone back home.

PS: Sorry I haven't posted pictures, its been a pain to sort through all of them. I'll do my best to get some up in the next few days, but it might have to wait until I'm back in the states in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I'm sure it's hard to finish up and say good-by to all the wonderful new friends and places that you've seen there--AND concentrate on studying for tests at the same time! But all of us back here who have missed you so much and love you want to see you too! And we want to see your pictures and hear your stories again. So take care of yourself and come visit us a while!
    Love, G'ma

    ReplyDelete